Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time for Thank Yous....Make the Time

As the school year draws to a close, it's time to take a few minutes and thank some people at your child's school. Surely someone there has made the school year at least bearable. I've already picked up some 99 cent thank you cards at Walmart and will write a heartfelt thank you to each of her teachers. There are only 4 so I'm not killing myself here. If you don't want to be original, google famous quotes for teachers and just write the quote in the card and sign it sincerely. My gardenia bush is in bloom, if I really go crazy, I'll send in a blossom with the card. One of Kay's early teachers told me that she has saved my card all these years. Can't say that about the tacky coffee mug shaped like an apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment